|Posted on July 3, 2019 at 1:55 PM|
According to Chief Hygiene Officer at Pro Housekeepers, Jennifer Rodriguez the best way to deep clean your carpets yourself are to do the following:
1. Get a bucket of warm water and your preferred cleaning tool ready.
2. Vacuum the entire area you wish to clean to get rid of dirt and dust.
3. If using baking soda, sprinkle the stain until completely covered. If using dish soap, measure the stain’s size, and use 1 tablespoon per 6 to 8 inches of stain.
4. Swoosh it around until you see bubbles.
5. Using an old brush, toothbrush, rag, or towel, gently scrub the stain with warm water.
6. Do not completely soak the floor, just make it wet enough to scrub away the dirt/stain.
7. Turn on any fans, or open nearby windows to allow carpet to air dry.
8. Once dry, vacuum again.
The materials you’ll need for this are: brush, baking soda or dish soap. Call Triple D’s Carpet Cleaning today to get your carpets treated at 910-273-3661.
Comments are disabled.