|Posted on July 3, 2020 at 1:00 PM|
If you want your carpet to dry faster Boas Admin suggests using these tips:
• Open your doors and windows – ventilation is crucial when drying a carpet.
• Use a dehumidifier – if you live in a relatively humid area, then using a dehumidifier is a good idea.
• Make use of standing fans – Standing fans are great for speeding up the drying process by blowing air inside the room.
• Wet vacuum cleaner – A wet vacuum cleaner is specially designed to soak up liquids and moisture from a surface.
• Move furniture – When drying a carpet, it’s a good idea to move sofas, chairs, and other furniture away from the room to allow for better air circulation.
Call Triple D’s Carpet Cleaning at 910-273-3661 to schedule an appointment.
Comments are disabled.